We speak to libel martyr Vaughan Jones, discover the true Christian meaning of marriage, feed George Galloway’s ego by talking about him, as well as figure out a way to keep the lobbyists in check… and much more besides!
[Direct MP3 Link] [Podcast Feed] [Add to iTunes]
Please Donate & Support the Pod Delusion
Go on, it’s like buying us two drinks a month!
- Make a donation to the Pod Delusion
- Subscribe £5/month to help the Pod Delusion (or subscribe £10/month here)
Get A Free Audio Book From Audible
We’re trialling partnering with Audible – sign up and get a free trial and you’ll get a FREE AUDIOBOOK! And you’ll also be helping the Pod Delusion, which is nice. Available audiobooks include Sam Harris’s Moral Landscape and Ben Goldacre’s Bad Science. Sign up here.
Pod Delusion Listener Survey
Please take a moment to complete our listeners survey – so we can find out how to improve the show!
Vaughan Jones Interview (2:08) by James O’Malley
Galloway’s Bradford Spring (11:18) by Blakeley Nixon
Pro-Choice Protest (16:00) by James O’Malley & Liz Lutgendorff
The Christian Definition of Marriage (22:04) by Salim Fadhley (ft Robert M Price)
Biobank (33:05) by Adam Jacobs
Lobbyists and Lobbylists (43:25) by Cory Hazlehurst
A Titantic Story (51:12) by Tom Hodden (read by Alex Foster)
The sketch at the end is by David Lovesy and Brian Two
- Libel Reform Campaign
- Vaughan Jones
- Read the full Vaughan Jones Libel Judgement here
- Bloomsbury Pro-Choice Alliance
- WATCH: Our video report from the Pro-Choice Protest
- The Human Bible
- Mark Harper lobbyists event in Birmingham (as mentioned in Cory’s report)
- Unlock Democracy’s page on opening up lobbying