This week we find out whether the claims about “Earth 2.0″ are too good to be true, catch up with the Voyager probes, and back on earth we discuss whether sharing NHS data is wise and discover the truth about H&M’s computer generated clothes models.
[Direct MP3 Link] [Podcast Feed] [Add to iTunes]
Kepler-22b (2:55) by Kash Farooq (ft Robert Simpson)
NHS Data Sharing (13:22) by David Eastman
Virtual Models at H&M (17:41) by Steven Sumpter
Voyager’s Final Frontier (22:30) by Liz Lutgendorff (ft Ed Stone)
Corporate Responsibility (33:06) by Adam Jacobs
Declining Education Standards (39:10) by Peter Rowlett
Tribal Scientist (45:11) by Kylie Sturgess (ft Michael McRae)
Humans Are Amazing (54:44) by Drew Rae
The sketch is by David Lovesy & Brian Two
The Godel Song is by Ben Jones
Help deputy-editor Liz!
- Liz’s CV and contact details – can you help?
- James’s blog thanking you for supporting Liz
- Make a donation to the Pod Delusion
- Subscribe £5/month to help the Pod Delusion (or subscribe £10/month here)
- Full interview with Ed Stone from NASA on Voyager:
- Historical Maths Quotes
- Mathematics at the Transition to University: A Multi-Stage Problem?
- The Tribal Scientist